Specialist : MBBS, MS (OBGYN), MICOG, Fellowship in Infertility & Reproductive Medicine
QUALIFICATIONS:M.S. (Obstetrics & Gynaecology)
M.B.B.S. December 2009
LANGUAGES KNOWN: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu.
(To read, write and speak)
ACADEMIC & PROFESSIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE:
– Currently Working in different IVF centres at Bangalore to gain hands on
knowledge on embryology.
-Ability to handle all types of infertility patients. In-depth knowledge about assisted
reproductive technology (ART). Ability of ovulation induction, Ovum pick up and
-Ability to do independent ultrasound scans (USG). Both Transabdominal (TAS) and
Transvaginal (TVS). Expert in Follicular growth scan (FGS) and all infertility related
-Ability to perform Advanced & complicated infertility work up and management.
-Ability to conduct complicated and instrumental deliveries, to handle all obstetric
complications, to perform independent surgeries like Caesarian Section,Hysterectomy,
M.T.P., Sterilization etc…
-Assisted various other Laparoscopic Procedures, Medical and Surgical management
Gynecological malignancies, Management of infertility, Surgeries like Wertheim’s
DETAILS OF RESEARCH ACTIVITIES:
Name of the Project Duration In association with
1. A Clinical Study of Maternal and Perinatal Outcomes in MultiplePregnancy.
2. Outcomes of Women Presenting in Active Versus Latent Phases of Labour
RESEARCH PAPERS PRESENTED AND PRIZES WON & VARIOUS
1) Presented a paper during in “Bangalore Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology (
BSOG ) CME 2013” Bangalore, India from20 to23 June 2013. Presented a lecture on
topic “ Counselling in Contraception” and Won Ist Prize.
2) Presented Paper during conference of “YUVA FOGSI SOUTH ZONE 2013” held at
Tiruchirappalli between 15th to 18th August 2013. Presented a paper on topic “Outcomes
of Women Presenting in Active Versus Latent Phases of Labour”.
3) Attended 2nd International Conference of embryology organized by Academy of
Clinical Embryologists ( ACE ) on August 10 & 11 2013 in Bangalore, India.
4) Attended 17th National Conference of Indian Society of Assisted Reproduction (
ISAR ) on 1st to 4th March 2012 at Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
5) Attended Hands on training in Intra uterine Insemination ( IUI ) workshop on 30th
June 2013 at NOVA IVI Fertility , Bangalore, India.
6) Attended CME on “Basic Infertility Workshop” on 4th August 2012 at Davanagere,
7) Attended Live endoscopic workshop and CME on 22nd and 23rd October 2011 at
-Participated in many other conferences, workshops and health camps at State and
1) Active Participation in Cultural activities (Dance, Skit etc…)
2) Organizing Skills: Member of Organizing Committee during Conferences and various other events during under graduation and Post graduation. Worked as team leader at